Section 1: Introduction
These Terms and Conditions apply to any and all sales and orders made on Mr. Farmer’s website.
Mr. Farmer reserves the right to amend and/or update these Terms and Conditions at our own discretion without explicitly informing our consumers.
Section 2: Registration & Passwords
All registration done on http://mr-farmer-sg.myshopify.com provides us with a unique identification for every shopper. This will enable us to track orders in an event of any queries or problems.
Registration is unique and can only be completed by an individual. Registree is required to use a unique email, mobile number and password for the registering process. Email and password will be used to log in to Mr. Farmer.
Customers must also ensure that all information submitted is correct and complete at the point of registration or at any other time. Any changes or updates in the information given during registration must be updated either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a Whatsapp message to +65 8028 6800.
The Password provided during registration must not be disclosed to anyone and kept confidential. You will be held responsible for any activities that are submitted under this password, including transactions.
Section 3: Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Section 3.1: Consent
You hereby agree that you have read this Policy and that you are granting Mr. Farmer permission to collect, use and reveal your personal data in compliance with this Policy by accessing the Website to provide Mr. Farmer with your personal data. Please do not access the Website or provide your personal data to Mr. Farmer if you do not agree to this policy’s terms.
Mr. Farmer does not knowingly collect or request personal details from persons under 18, nor do we knowingly authorise such persons to register an account with Mr. Farmer ('Account'). If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use the Website, try to register an account or give us any personal information about yourself.
Mr. Farmer collects personal data, whether through the Website or other sites or networks that you voluntarily provide (such as email, telephone, and other communication forms). You must provide such personal details, such as your full name, email address, address, country of origin, telephone number and other personal information, at different locations on the Website or in the process of accessing the services provided by Mr. Farmer, to access or use certain features or services of the Website or to receive our services otherwise.
Examples include when personal data can be collected:
- When you register an account,
- When you make a purchase,
- When you enter a contest, promotion or survey,
- When you complete a form,
- When you provide comments, suggestions or feedback, or
- When you contact our customer service or support desk via email, telephone or other platforms,
You may always choose not to include your personal data, but you may not be able to access or use, or receive from us those features or services of the Web.
Section 3.2: Usage of your Data
In order to provide you with our goods and services and to personalize and enhance our services and your customer experience with Mr. Farmer, Mr. Farmer collects personal data. When your personal data collected may be used by Mr. Farmer:
- The processing, recording, tracking and execution of your orders and deliveries;
- To prepare and schedule shipping routes;
- To authenticate and process your private information and payment;
- Communicating with you, including verifying and informing you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and responding to your requests and needs;
- Enhancing our goods or services;
- To notify you about promotions, deals, polls, activities, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Market research, consumer profile and statistical analysis to be carried out;
- To update and back up our documents;
- Reducing credit risk, detecting and protecting us from mistake, fraud and other criminal activity;
- To comply with regulation, law enforcement and regulatory officials' demands, or court orders;
- To ensure the protection of our civil rights and remedies; or
- To inform you on or prior to collecting or using the data for such other purposes.
Section 3.3: Data Disclosure
With us, your personal data is secure. We do not transact with any third parties or sell your private data. Your personal data will not be revealed to any third parties by Mr. Farmer. However, it is only not limited to:
- Management and maintenance of your account with us, including administration of any benefits and rights;
- Involve third party service providers in carrying out some aspects of the services provided by Mr. Farmer;
- Send you information from time to time via e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special deals, upcoming events, and other information that may be of interest to you, unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive such information;
- Informing you of significant improvements to the membership program;
- Responding to questions or your feedback;
- Compliance of these terms and conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and enforcement of these terms and conditions;
- For other purposes, as allowed by or with your consent under applicable law.
- Acting with other third parties to coordinate joint marketing and promotional activities, deals, or competitions may require your details to be revealed to those third parties.
Mr. Farmer will ensure that your private information receivers are legally obliged to have a personal data protection comparable to the 2012 Personal Data Protection Act No. 26 of 2012.
Section 3.4: Data Security
Since your account is protected for your privacy and protection by a password, we ask that you take precautions to prevent your account from unauthorised access or use. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your account details and password, as well as any activity on your account that occurs through unauthorized use of your password.
In any way, Mr. Farmer does not warrant or promise that your personal data or private communications will remain confidential and/or protected permanently. Mr. Farmer hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability resulting directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with any loss, theft or unauthorised access, compilation, use, disclosure, copying, alteration, disposal or similar acts concerning any confidential information kept or retained by us, but only in the event that it is our own negligence.
Section 4: Termination & Deleting Account
By sending an email to email@example.com, you can submit a request to remove your account. Note that some data can remain in our private records after your account has been deleted.
If you do not wish to receive email or other forms of communications from us, you can choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list by email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you breach any one of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend, revoke, or terminate your permission, access, and use of the website at any time.
Section 5: Intellectual Property
You accept Mr. Farmer’s website includes information, data, software, images, graphics, graphics, music, sounds and other materials (collectively, 'content') protected by copyrights, trademarks, databases and other intellectual property rights owned by our suppliers or us. Without our prior permission, you shall not change, replicate, copy or circulate any of Mr. Farmer's material for personal or commercial purposes without permission.
Section 6: Pricing & Product Information
While the Mr. Farmer website makes every effort to satisfy orders in terms of price, detail and quantity, Mr. Farmer expressly reserves the right to adjust the price as well as other information of the goods without notice. As long as Mr. Farmer attempts to reflect the actual size, specifics and price of the product, if it varies from the actual product, Mr. Farmer is not responsible for the situation.
Mr. Farmer's advertised prices are only intended for home delivery purchases, and these prices may vary from those available at Mr. Farmer's store. In circumstances where the size and packaging of all such goods vary from the specifications by Mr. Farmer, Mr. Farmer expressly reserves the right to give the nearest size/packaging for the item at the closest price.
Section 7: Delivery Policy & Charges
Mr. Farmer shall deliver to the delivery address, the goods of reasonable quality, within the Customer’s chosen time slot. Still, Mr. Farmer shall not be responsible for any delays in the delivery service should the cause delay was due to reasons beyond the control of Mr. Farmer.
Morning delivery slots are from Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 7am to 11am. Evening delivery slots are on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 7pm to 10pm.
Earliest Delivery Time
Next day delivery, subject to availability
*No deliveries on Sundays, Mondays & Public Holidays, and delivery slots are subjected to availability on a first come first serve basis.
Flat fee of S$18
Only one shipping address is entitled for one order. For more than one shipping address, you are to place the corresponding amount of orders
Mr. Farmer would not be responsible for any theft or degradation in our goods’ quality in the case of delivery no-shows.
There might be instances where you are unavailable when our delivery drivers arrive at the destination within the arranged period. In that case, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery costs.
In any event of any issues, please send an email or contact us on Facebook or Instagram and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Section 8: Order Confirmation
Within 5 mins of placing an order, customers will receive an order confirmation via email. You may contact us via email@example.com or call us at +65 8028 6800 if you do not receive the confirmation email.
Section 9: Cancellation of Order
Modifications to the order can be done as long as it is sent before 3pm the day before the delivery date. E.g. order date is 23 Feb, cut off timing for modifications and cancellations are open till 22 Feb 3pm.
Section 10: No Refund Policy
Refer to Refund Policy for more details
Section 11: Right to Amend Policy
This Policy is regulated by the provisions of the Evidence Act (Chapter 97), the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88) and the PDPA, including without limitation, and is interpreted in compliance with Singapore law, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles. You consent to submit to the Singapore courts' non-exclusive jurisdiction.