Chicken broth is literally one of the staple recipes you should have at the back of your mind, with its many nutritional benefits including improving your gut health. And who doesn't enjoy a really flavourful and clean chicken broth, especially when you're feeling a little under the weather, a well-made chicken broth can be really healing. Why not elevate your broth's flavours by using the GG French Poulet? Being 100% hormone-free, antibiotic-free and cage-free, the essences of the GG French Poulet can overhaul your previous chicken broth recipes.
We've partnered up with SavvyMamaSG (@savvymamasg) and they have developed a simple and baby-friendly chicken broth recipe that contains all the essential minerals and vitamins to stimulate your baby's growth!
- 400g GG French Poulet organic chicken feet
- 800g GG French Poulet organic chicken bones
- 2 stalks of celery (roughly chopped)
- 2 carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1 brown onion (roughly chopped)
- Preferred herbs (they used rosemary and thyme!)
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (to extract minerals from the bones)
- Combine all the ingredients into a big pot, submerging all the ingredients with water
- Turn on the heat and bring the pot to a near boil, just below the boiling point
- Lower the heat and simmer the broth at low heat for 12-24 hours
- If you're using the whole chicken, simmer for 2 hours before removing the meat, and putting the carcass back into the pot
- Once done, cool the cooked broth into room temperature and store them in airtight containers
The broth will last for 3 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer!
The original recipe can be found on SavvyMamaSG's instagram page!